Cocopeat Potting Mix
Product Code : PM 04
Brand Name : GFP
We as a prime manufacturer, supplier and exporter, profoundly engrossed in offering superior quality Treated Coco Peat Bales - 5 Kgs, which is also recognized as coir fibre pith, coir pitch, coir dust and simply coir. Offered coco peat is made up of using coconut husks, which are byproducts of other industries that utilize coconuts. The cocopeat firstly consists of the coir dust or coir fibre which is acquired by processing coconut husk and removing the long fibres. The obtained cocopeat can hold great quantities of water, just like a sponge. Our produced Treated Coco Peat Bales - 5 Kgs is utilized as a substitution for traditional peat in soil blends, or, as a soil-free substrate for plant cultivation.
Prices: Rs. 135.00
- Cocopeat is an excellent substrate for root development and therefore transplanting can be made directly into the Cocopeat with no need for any further treatment or agent.
- Cocopeat is an organic material and its production is part of the many uses of the coco nut. When using Cocopeat for hydroponic growing the environment is not harmed.
- Unlike other soilless cultures, Coco holds high air capacity even when completely saturated.
- With time the Cocopeat develops a high buffer capacity that will enable the plants to overcome a short time deficiency of fertilizers and water.
- The drying duration of Cocopeat is slower than many hydroponics mediums (not including Crush coir- cocopeat material), even though Cocopeat holds more air when completely saturated.
- The ability to choose a different fraction or mix of Pelemix Cocopeat enables the grower to choose the most suitable growing media that will give the best results in anyÃâÃ given climate.